Back when I was a youngster, whenever my family would make a lengthy trip on a train or plane or some other form of transport where I was going to be sitting on my backside for long periods of time, my parents would buy me one of those puzzle books that newsagents sell for a couple of dollars.Monday, 5 August 2013
Home »
3D Game Collection
,
3DS eShop
,
eShop
,
Nintendo
,
Nintendo 3DS
,
puzzle
,
Puzzle Game
,
Reviews
» Review: 3D Game Collection (3DS)
Review: 3D Game Collection (3DS)
Unknown 18:00 3D Game Collection, 3DS eShop, eShop, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, puzzle, Puzzle Game, Reviews
Back when I was a youngster, whenever my family would make a lengthy trip on a train or plane or some other form of transport where I was going to be sitting on my backside for long periods of time, my parents would buy me one of those puzzle books that newsagents sell for a couple of dollars.




0 comments:
Post a Comment